One of the most natural and sustainable flooring solutions on the market, Tarkett linoleum has been appreciated for its beauty, comfort and durability for over 150 years. Our Etrusco collection is made from 94% natural raw materials and is available across a range of solid colours. It is treated with our unique surface protection for extreme durability, easy cleaning and cost-effective maintenance.
One of the most natural and sustainable flooring solutions on the market, Tarkett linoleum has been appreciated for its beauty, comfort and durability for over 150 years. Etrusco is a collection a plain design featuring deep radiant colours.
Special Order:Request Quote
- Etrusco is a contemporary linoleum range featuring deep and radiant colours for exploring complementary or contrasting colours.
- Etrusco linoleum is available in 16 bright, strong colour
- Natural - 94% natural raw materials such as linseed oil, pine, rosin, wood and cork flour, calcium carobate and jute.
- Renewable - 78% from abundant renewable resources.
- Superior surface protection for extreme toughness
- No initial wax or polish for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Cradle to Cradle Silver certified
- Ideal for very heavy duty dry commercial areas
- Construction: homogeneous
Wear layer: 2.5mm
Overall thickness: 2.5mm
Contemporary solid colours
Easy maintenance: no wax or polish for life
Natural and sustainable
Product type: Plain and decorative linoleum (ISO 24011)
Domestic classification: 23 Heavy
Commercial classification: 34 Very Heavy
Industrial classification: 43 Heavy
Surface treatment: xf2
- Linoleum Underlay Elafono Datasheet.pdf
- Tarkett Linoleum Datasheet.pdf
- Tarkett Adhesive Recommendations.pdf
- Etrusco Fire Test.pdf
- Linoleum Underlay Elafono Fire Test.pdf
- Tarkett Linoleum Brochure.pdf
- Tarkett Linoleum EPD.pdf
- Tarkett Linoleum Cradle to Cradle.pdf
- Tarkett Linoleum Maintenance.pdf
- Tarkett Linoleum MHS.pdf
- Tarkett Linoleum Installation.pdf