Shaw Contract Concrete + Composed
Shaw Concrete + Composed is a 5.5mm loose lay luxury vinyl tile with a cork backing that provides excellent acoustic properties, suitable for commercial and residential applications. The high-density core provides a dimensionally stable plank which is ideal for high traffic commercial areas. This collection can be installed glue-down or floating and means a fast installation with limited floor preparation is possible.
Shaw Concrete is a luxury vinyl tile range in four concrete designs and a rectangle format size 470 x 610mm. It can be easily combined with the complimentary timber plank range, Composed.
Special Order:Request Quote
Suitable for all residential and commercial applications such as healthcare, retail, education, workplace and hospitality.
The dimensionally stable construction and high-density core is ideal for high traffic commercial environments with low maintenance and quick installation.
The clear 0.51mm wear layer comes with an added ExoGuard finish that provides extra protection against scratching, staining and abrasion.
Installation can be floating or glue down, with immediate occupancy after installation.
There is a mini micro bevelled edge to the timber planks and tiles.
Excellent acoustic reduction, 21dB.
- Shaw FloorScore July 2022.pdf
- Shaw Contract LVT E3 Alternative Solution Combined.pdf
- Shaw Warranty LVT Commercial Limited.pdf
- Shaw Fire Test LVT Concrete Floating.pdf
- Shaw LVT Installation Concrete Composed Community..pdf
- NZ Datasheet Concrete + Composed LVT updated 02.pdf
- Variation Guide - Concrete Forged.pdf
- Variation Guide - Concrete Misty.pdf
- Variation Guide - Concrete Tempered.pdf
- Concrete Slip Test.pdf
- Shaw Fire Test LVT Concrete.pdf
- Shaw Contract PVC EPD.pdf
- Shaw LVT Maintenance.pdf
- Concrete + Composed Acoustic Test 152mm Slab.pdf
- Concrete + Composed Acoustic Test 203mm Slab.pdf
- Concrete + Composed Specification.pdf