Concrete + Composed
Shaw Concrete + Composed is a 5.5mm loose lay luxury vinyl tile with a cork backing that provides excellent sound reduction. This range can be installed glue-down or floating and means a fast installation with limited floor preparation is possible. There is a range of timber planks and concrete-look tiles in the Concrete + Composed collection.
Shaw Composed is a luxury vinyl wood plank available in 10 contemporary timber colours (7 are in our stock collection) with moderate to substantial variation in the timber shading, which provides a realistic wood flooring effect once installed. The plank size is 1222 x 182mm.
Can be installed in residential kitchens and bathrooms and anywhere in the home.
The clear 0.51mm wear layer comes with an added ExoGuard finish that provides extra protection against scratching, staining and abrasion.
Installation can be floating or glue down, with immediate use after installation.
There is a mini micro bevelled edge to the timber planks and tiles.
Excellent sound reduction due to the cork backing.
- Shaw FloorScore July 2022.pdf
- Shaw Contract LVT E3 Alternative Solution Combined.pdf
- Shaw Warranty LVT Commercial Limited.pdf
- Shaw LVT Installation Concrete Composed Community..pdf
- NZ Datasheet Concrete + Composed LVT updated 02.pdf
- Variation Guide - Composed Stony Oak.pdf
- Variation Guide - Composed Spice.pdf
- Variation Guide - Composed Grand Teton.pdf
- Variation Guide - Composed Chalet.pdf
- Variation Guide - Composed Cascade.pdf
- Variation Guide - Composed Buckeye.pdf
- Variation Guide - Composed Bison.pdf
- Shaw Contract PVC EPD.pdf
- Shaw LVT Maintenance.pdf
- Shaw Composed Fire Test.pdf
- Shaw Composed Fire Test Floating.pdf
- Composed Slip Test.pdf
- Concrete + Composed Acoustic Test 152mm Slab.pdf
- Concrete + Composed Acoustic Test 203mm Slab.pdf
- Concrete + Composed Specification.pdf